Thursday 25 July 2013

Be happy!

I should start with the most useful and universal tip: when you have a chance to live abroad for a while - make the most of it!

This is quite an obvious reason I decided to start this blog in the first place - to show everything I have learned and realised being far away (7 hours by KLM through Amsterdam). When I first arrived to Glasgow it felt like completely wrong place for me to be: everything was different - the food, the accent (I mean not the BBC English I was hoping to hear), the uni (I like really study in Hogwarts now) and people. But as more I live here, the more I fall in love.

So now if you wonder what does all of this have to do with marketing, PR and other staff I mentioned? In Glasgow I got to know lots of cool tips how to make your life brighter and the work more productive. Here we go. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment